Saturday 10 September 2011

Smurfology :D

Hey guys! Are you having a smurf  weekend? Yes, I'm smurfinitely having a good time after watching THE SMURF! Ohh-hh, they are so adorable! At first, I'm totally have no interest in this cartoon movie but after I watched it, I changed my mind! 

Those tiny little bluey-stuffs are cute! Omg, I think I'm addicted with the smurfs. The smurf character I love the most - Smurfette, she is so pretty! And she is the only girl in the smurfs group. Ahh..I'm going crazy lol. Anyway, I rate 4.5 stars for this movie. Not bad.

You can find out your smurf name this way, my smurf name is Marshmellow Smurf. Check yours too! Here is the dance scene in smurf movie! 




See, she is so pretty :)


I'm planning to watch "Nasi Lemak 2.0" by Namewee tomorrow at 1Borneo, hope it won't disappoint me. Happy Weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment