Tuesday 13 September 2011

Mid-Autumn Festival homemade steamboat dinner! :D


Hey guys! Happy Belated Moon-cake Festival! I swear I'm gonna update my blog today no matter what. So, how was your day yesterday? Do you eat moon-cakes? Play lanterns? For me, I do have enjoy myself so much! Because my mum was making steamboat at home! And, I do have the chance to play lanterns once again, appreciate!




After we had our steamboat dinner, we hung the lanterns near the garage. And I took a lot of pictures but I updated some of the pictures onto my Facebook account. I enjoyed myself so much, I felt that we should appreciate every single moment you spend with your family and the person you love.







Anyway, I think everyone's mid-autumn festival celebration almost the same, so I just upload some pictures and lastly, DO VISIT MY BLOG :)





Goodnight peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment