Monday 5 September 2011

The Answer for my Secret! :)



My new hairstyle?
Hey guys! Please DO NOT get angry at me after your have read my post. Actually I'M WEARING A WIG! Some of you knew it already I guess. I bought the wig last Saturday! It is a bob style, so cute! But, I'm actually thinking to cut this hairstyle too, I'm still thinking! 

Not a big deal actually, so please don't get mad at me. Anyway, wearing wig is fun! You can try a new look before you go and cut your hair. 

Q&A:
How do I put my wig on? 


1) Give the wig a gentle shake.

2) Identify the front and the back of the wig.  The label always goes in the back.  Note the Velcro tabs for sizing.  Leave the tabs as is at first.  You can adjust them later if necessary.

3) Place the wig on a flat surface so you are looking inside the wig.  Make sure the label is at the top (the label is at the back of the wig).  Grasp the wig at the top (back), with your hands placed on each side of the label.

4) Slip the wig over the head starting at the hairline and then towards the neck.  The front of the wig should lie on the front hairline.

5) The wig should feel secure, but not too tight.  If needed, you can adjust the size with the Velcro tabs inside the wig.

How do I wash my wig? 

1) Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush.

2) Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.

3) Immerse wig for one minute and agitate gently. Do not rub.

4) Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.

5) Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.

6) Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.

7) Allow the wig to air dry on a slender object like a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel.  Styrofoam heads may stretch the cap.

8) Do not use a hair dryer. Air dry only.  You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.

9) Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.

What should I avoid?

1) Do not expose your wig to heat in excess of 160°. (Like opening an oven door, standing near a barbecue grill, etc.) This will damage the wig fibers. Any type of heat will cause wig fibers to frizz (lamps, ovens/stoves, heat from body).

2) Do not brush your wig when wet.

3) Do not use any form of curling irons, hot rollers or blow dryers. Again, heat will ruin the wig.

4) Do not use products designed for regular human hair. Only use wig shampoo, wig conditioner, wig hair spray, wig mousse, and brushes or combs made especially for wigs. We sell these wig care products at a discounted price or they can also be purchased from any wig store.

5) Do not use bleaches, colors, or rinses on your wig.

6) We do not recommend wearing your wig in a swimming pool.
 


That's all! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment