Wednesday 7 September 2011

Do yourself a cute fish aquarium!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to share with u guys the D.I.Y. works done by my boyfie last Sunday. He has designed a small fish pond for his fishes. And now, I'm going share about the D.I.Y fish pond.

The materials or tools you need before starting up with your pond; a container(to keep your fish inside), a fish tank filter(to give your fish oxygen), any size of stones(to decorate your pond), some "water" plants(to decorate your pond as well) and some small fishes(recommend guppy).

Let's start!
Here I'm just show you a few pictures and a video.


After setting up everything, please fill the container with filter water, which means your everyday drinking water and better don't use tap water. AND, run the filter for at least 4-5 days! *MUST* Lastly, you can insert your fishy!

Click HERE for the video!
Hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment