Friday 16 September 2011

20 facts about ME :)

  1. Please click off if you dislike me, or else you will hate me more.
  2. Rice is my all time favorite food.
  3. I wear a size 6 shoe.
  4. I don't eat beef.
  5. I'm in my ideal body weight now.
  6. I cry when I'm angry/sad. 
  7. I spend hours to read/ watch fashion blogs/videos.
  8. I love arguing but I myself will give up at the end.
  9. I love my boyfriend much.
  10. I hate centipedes. Yucks.
  11. When I was a kid, I desperately wanted to be a supermarket cashier. 
  12. I still watch Mr.Bean; Cartoon.
  13. I'm completely a dog lover.
  14. I like to play computer games like The Sims.
  15. I love beer. 
  16. I used to play badminton but I'm not terribly good in it.
  17. My height is 162cm. 
  18. I like to sleep a lot.
  19. I've been using glasses since primary 4 and I owned 5 pairs.
  20. T-shirt Shorts are my favorite thing to wear. 

Just for fun! Happy weekend peeps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment