Sunday 18 September 2011

Pancake House International @ Karamunsing!


 Hey guys! There is a pancake house opening in Karamunsing, did you know? Pancake House International. Yea, I know I'm a bit outdated. I have a try on their pancakes, erm..well, It's taste GREAT! OMG, I'm planning to go there next time (over excited, lol).

Playing with the menu :)



As it was my first time tried the pancakes here, so I didn't order too much. I ordered a Golden Brown Waffles and Mushroom Soup. It was very very very nice. I apologize for my poor camera quality.



AND, their customer service is so GOOD! Thumbs up for their staffs' services, I felt like I was a king having brunch there, LOL. 5 starts for their customer service. Dear peeps, you guys should go and have a try seriously.

Lastly, a photo of mine with a piece of waffle! Please ignore my stupid tired face as I went to Gaya Street early in the morning; tired face + messy hair = ME.


Hope you guys enjoy this post! Happy Sunday! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG waffles are yummy! Mind tell me where is it located? The exact address please (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. now we had a few new menu.. come & be our guest..

    ReplyDelete