Thursday 25 August 2011

Trip Day TWO! :D

Hey guys! the 2nd day of my trip, or I can say, the IKEA-day, LOL because we spent 8 hours inside Ikea! Omg, it's crazy right?! We arrived at Ikea at 11am and went back to hotel around 8pm, GOSH, I'm freaking tired inside; can you imagine how HUGE is Ikea? AND, that day was Sunday + family day! Anyway, I did captured some pictures.

Early in the morning, get ready to go to Ikea! 


My breakfast - I LOVE YOO, Mid Valley. 
 

This store sells scallop porridge and some dough snacks, I think their "you tiao" are popular. Many people having their breakfast here, I guess the price is very reasonable and while you are having porridge early in the morning, you will feel "fresh". And, I like their, Tau Foo Far, it is so SMOOTH! Wonderful breakfast.




This is Ikea storeroom, what ever you want, self-service. Can you see all those rack? with all different section, you need to find your things according to the code given. We spent about 2 hours here finding our things. Anyway, great experience thou.


Lastly, I bought a pair of beige Oxford shoe from Vincci! OMG, I LOVE IT! So nice. This is my 2nd day activities, will update the third day! :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. that day i also went ikea... haha... drop by my blog sometimes, its back online : ) peace out

    clement c.
    cccl.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete