Wednesday 24 August 2011

Trip Day ONE! :D

Hey guys! I'm back I'm back from my 4days 3nights trip to KL! I'm going to update my blog according by "days". First day, 7am the earliest flight to KL and arrived at Cititel Midvalley at 12pm. Started our shopping straight after the hotel check-in and we went to Sg.Wang, Times Square and Lowyat Plaza. All the shopping mall were crowded with people because it was Saturday. LOL. Anyway, bought a lot of stuff! A LOT! Please chop my hand off, Aha, just kidding. AND, I ate a lot, SERIOUSLY! My trip is all about FOOD; Hell yea! Here's some of the pictures I took.

My lunch - Teppanyaki, Midvalley!


Whenever I go to KL and stay Cititel Midvalley, I will definitely have lunch in this Teppanyaki restaurant ; FOR SURE. I don't know why, maybe it is delicious. Should have a try yea :)


 My tea break - Snowflake, Sg.Wang!




This desserts house is totally INSANE! There are so many people eating desserts or what they called snowflake or kind of ice blended. But their desserts are really nice! That's why so many people there.

My dinner - Taiwan Recipe, Mid Valley!
 



This restaurant is located at Mid Valley 3rd floor, it is all about Taiwanese food. I ate their "special stewed rice" and in chinese they called it Ru Rou Fan. And my hubby boy ordered "Taiwanese Crispy Salted Fried Chicken" dinner set. Of course, we ordered other type of food as well, I'm too busy enjoying my food so I forgot to take pictures! Sorry, Hehe.

After that, we went back to hotel and sleep because we were  extremely exhausted! Shopping non-stop, really terrible. Will update for Day 2 soon, stay tune peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment