Friday 26 August 2011

Trip Day THREE! :D

The last day in KL, we just shop around Mid Valley, The Garden and SS2 Pasar Malam. We were too tired on the 3rd day because of the Ikea-day before that. Our legs were cramped! We were eating non-stop whole day ; Sushi Q, Bread Papa and My Toast. At night, we went to SS2 pasar malam around 6pm by LRT from Midvalley station to Taman Paramount station. Time flies! I'm coming back to KK on the 4th day :)


Everything was kinda messy, LOL because I just woke up that time. My hubby boy took my picture when I was watching TV.



My boy bought some sushi rolls from SushiQ booth, the sushi taste good! Actually I hate having sushi because of the "sea weed" smell, but, I fall in love with the sushi from SushiQ because the sea weed smell was not heavy.


I think there is a deep hole inside my stomach because after I ate the sushi, I'm buyin' Bread Papa's cream puff!! OMG, terrible right!? But it's okay, I'm having my diet now *finger crossed*


And eating project continues.... .... ...



We were having our 2ND ROUND lunch, can't believe it! Having lunch at My Toast, Garden. Their Curry Mee and Hor Fun Soup are very nice! Guess what? After having our lunch, we went back hotel for a nap, recharged all the battery for Pasar Malam Night!



Opps, Sorry uncle, accidentally took your picture! We walk around the pasar, eat everything and buy anything! Eat & Buy, Eat & Buy, Eat & Buy and ended up we spent RM250++ at the pasar. I didn't took much pictures because the situation that time was so MESSY! We bought the paw shoe from one of the stall, cute! I love it.

The 4th day, I'm back to KK, sob :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment