Monday 25 July 2011

My Sunday night dinner! Malaysian Foodie :)

Hey guys! I actually wanted to update my blog yesterday night but I failed to because there was a test today, sorry. I'm going to blog about my Sunday night dinner, kinda lack of topic to blog lol. I went to "King Hu Restaurant, Tanjung Aru" for my dinner, I guess everyone know this restaurant, yea? I arrived King Hu at 8pm, the restaurant was packed! My dear and I just ordered two dishes as we were kinda FULL. Omg, the roasted duck there is so deliciouss! I like it! Especially when you wrapped the roasted duck with popia skin and cellery add on the special sweet sauce, perfect! Other than that, I like the "duck soup" too, my dear sounds "yucks" after havin' it and he said he felt very "gelik", maybe he can't stand the duck "smell" I guess, HAHA. 


the duck soup
Roasted Duck, yummy!
"nom nom"
Fried Man Tou, nice!
my messy look, my face is so big! Sob!
Apologize that my camera was not very clear, lousy mobile phone camera. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment