Sunday 17 July 2011

finally. I'm BACK !

Hey guys! Time for me to get back to my blog, I have stopped blogging for one week. Ow, I miss my blog. I was so busy last week, tests + assignments + environmental day structure, oh god, terrible week I ever had. Honestly, I wanted to blog yesterday but since there is Korean Songs Dance Competition at Warisan Square, I've been there actually. "It's awesome!" I screamed for KPM, hell yea I know it is a bit over and weird. No offense yea, everyone did very well last night.

My girls and I arrived at Warisan around 4pm and we went 恒龙 Heng Long Restaurant for our dinner *had our dinner at 4pm, LOL*. I've shoot some pictures, what do you feel? Sucks or? No comment.

The fried rice, lol.
Shang-Hai Xiao Long Bao.
Wan-Tan Ra men.
I keep on psycho my baby hubby buy me a camera, I'm very bad right, yea I KNOW. My girls took some pictures yesterday too. Some random picture.




Anyway, yesterday night was awesome! Looking forward for next year 3rd Korean Songs Dance Competition. Have to stop here now, I need to revision for my coming tests. Disaster!! Argh, Bye visitors! Wish u all have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment