Thursday 16 June 2011

My Ipad 2!

I used to have Ipad-1 too
Of course,this ipad2 is not mine---Advertisement
ma' smart cover is the GREY color one
ma ipad2 with "coin dozer"
Kinda show-off, hehe!

IPAD 2 Thinner Lighter Faster
Hello Ipad-2 is really really very nice! My dear bought one Ipad-2 for me (32GB wifi 3G, if I'm not mistaken), I love it very much especially the "Smart Cover"! So excited :D But sad news is, Ipad-2 cannot be jailbroken yet. Hope the jailbreak system will release soon! 

Btw, TIME FLIES. As Chinese says "ONE WINK, Is FRIDAY already!" Lol. Planning to pierce my ears one more time, Should I? I had my ears pierced before, Should I pierce it again? confusing me,sigh! And and and, ma blogging fever is back, Hope this feeling last longer ; or else I will stop blogging halfway, HUH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment