Saturday 18 June 2011

Hada Labo products that I'm using!


HADA LABO --- Hada Labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of "PERFECT x SIMPLE" a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics - perfect, simple and confident!



This is the first type of Hada Labo product that I'm using - Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid facial wash. It hydrates as it cleanses. This helps to restore and preserve skin's natural moisture and leaving it silky smooth. But, I'm the dry skin type ; it is not suitable for me so I have stopped using it. ( 3/5 *stars* to me )



I'm using this now - Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening face wash. It removes pores impurities and purify the skin for a clearer, brighter complexion. It contains Arbutin and plant extracts for double whitening effect. What I can say is, it suits me well. ( 4/5 *stars* to me )


Lastly, I strongly recommend this - Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lip Moisturizer. It contains Super Hyaluronic Acid to effectively moisturize and hydrate lips. My lips are DRY, super dry; I have tried a few brand of Lip Moisturizer but no effect at all. After I have used this, my lips are better! ( 4.5/5 *stars* to me )

For more information, please visit Hada Labo Homepage ! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment