Monday 7 November 2011

06112011

I am really frustrated of the problem I have been facing for my imbalance/mixed hair colour (black on top, faded brown on bottom). And I bought Liese Bubble Hair Color - Chiffon Beige to cover my ugly hair color tone, arghh! 



The steps of dying your hair are shown at the back side of the box (just in case you don't know) 


The tools you need for the process,

Squeeze the foam (mixture of solution 1 + solution 2) to the palm of your hand. Begin from top of your head to the bottom. Apply foam to your hair in sections gently. 

Continue to massage after you finish apply foam to your hair. 

You will appear a foamy lather like mine! :)

Wait 30-40mins and wash your hair!
Liese Chiffon Beige :)

however, the hair color not really attached to my hair equally!
FAILED.
:(

P/S: one box is only enough to color shoulder-length hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment