Sunday 2 October 2011

Barbecue Dinner with my babes! ♥


Hey guys! I had my Barbecue dinner with my gangs. I feel really happy for this gathering as we don't have much time to spend together. How to say I had a lot of fun yesterday with my dearest!



We had kinda like "port luck" because everyone brought different kind of food, drinks and tools.



We took tons of photos but I have just uploaded some on my blog :)
With my babes ♥


Actually we ARE celebrating our gangs-mate's birthdaysss, LOL. June, July and September birthday boys and girls!

June; The Killer :) birthday boy!



July;


September;


Present Time! Hope they all like the presents! :)




And, of course, LAMI and CARDS! Win win and win!


LASTLY! one FREE bonus picture :)
the two best friends! ROFL HAHAHA


Once again, thank you and happy birthday! Heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment